Stop wasting time thinking about if you should start selling on Amazon and take action by ordering ONLY the essential supplies to earn your 1st sale via Amazon FBA!
Choosing the optimal strategy just got a lot easier
The long term storage fee assessment date from Amazon FBA is fast approaching and only a couple weeks away (Feb. 15th). Even if it’s not your first year, you might still be wondering what you should be doing to prepare. There are many different strategies you could put into action both in advance of the assessment date and on the assessment date. This year was especially important because the single ASIN exemption was removed on media items. So we decided to get super nerdy and build an Excel model to make the best decision for us. Pay or not pay the fee? If we don’t pay the fee to keep the inventory in the fulfillment centers, what should we do with it and which is the better choice?
Have you been wanting to strive towards a dream or goal but find it perpetually eluding you? Maybe you'd like to be your own boss, learn a foreign language, or lose some weight. If you find yourself avoiding your true passions, it’s time to check in with yourself and understand what emotions are driving your actions, or lack thereof. Do any of these feelings sound familiar to you?
- “I don’t know where to start.”
- “I don’t know how to do it / everyone seems to be better at it.”
- “Aww, someone else did that already. I bet it’s too late now.”
- “What if I don’t succeed?”
Are you a beginner to retail arbitrage looking for a step-by-step guide on how the pros source their inventory? Or maybe you've already gotten your feet wet and you're hungry for scale. In this FREE guide, you’ll discover the sourcing secrets, tricks, and lessons we learned the hard way, including:
- Pointers on how to pick your 1st product category and get off and running
- The keys to a successful inventory investment strategy
- How to estimate a realistic selling price for your item
- Landmines and valuable info embedded in Keepa charts
Do you want a job where you control the hours? A job where you can work from home and be your own boss? A job where you can turn a hobby into a business?
Retail arbitrage is a term for all those things.
You may have heard the term ‘retail arbitrage’ or ‘online arbitrage’ (“RA” and “OA”) and assumed it was something fancy you wouldn’t understand even if you tried. The truth is it’s a very simple concept. RA / OA is the practice of buying one or more product(s) from a retailer for a certain price and selling it for a higher price. That’s it.
Sellzee is your spirit guide to the world of retail and online arbitrage. We’re here to help you realize your dreams of true freedom by sharing tools and insights to help you:
- Start a retail and online arbitrage business on Amazon. We’ll be referring to it like the cool kids - RA / OA. RA / OA is the business strategy that’s been infamously dubbed the “gateway” to all other rewarding business models, like wholesale and private label. It’s the easiest way to become your own boss.
- Achieve unlimited scale. RA / OA is a great way to start a business, but for most of us it’s hard to see how it can be scaled to something more than just a side gig. RA / OA sellers are traditionally limited by the bottleneck in their operation. The most common bottleneck is the simple fact that you can only visit (physical or virtual) so many locations to source inventory in one day. If only we could be like Quicksilver from X-Men and be in more than one place at the same time. Dream on. Even with OA, there’s a limit to how much you can surf the web to find deals. You’ve got to be creative to truly scale an RA / OA business to beyond-pedestrian levels. That’s where Sellzee is your very bestest friend you’ve ever had.